Thursday, October 14, 2010

Penguins Release Schedule for Third and Winter Classic Jerseys

Kris Letang and HC Bylsma
(Sam Kasan / Penguins.com)
The team had practice at the Iceoplex today wearing their alternate blue [practice] uniforms.  They will also be unveiling the special jersey for the Winter Classic later this month.

The schedule for the third jersey and Winter Classic jersey:

Oct. 15 - NY ISLANDERS (Third)
Oct. 30 at Carolina (Third)
Nov. 17 - VANCOUVER (Third)
Nov. 27 - CALGARY (Third)
Dec. 6 - NEW JERSEY (Third)
Dec. 26 at Ottawa (Third)
Jan. 1 - WASHINGTON (Winter Classic)
Jan. 8 - MINNESOTA (Third)
Jan. 22 - CAROLINA (Third)
Feb. 10 - LOS ANGELES (Winter Classic)
Feb. 23 - SAN JOSE (Third)
March 12 - MONTREAL (Winter Classic)
March 27 - FLORIDA (Third)

Fleury with new "alternate" pads
(Sam Kasan / Penguins.com)

1 comment:

wispensfan said...

I can't wait for these jerseys to come out. I was to broke to get one of the jerseys from the last winter classic so I've been saving up money already so I can get one as soon as they go on sale. I have a blue third jersey from a couple of seasons ago and out of the two penguins jerseys that I own it's my favorite