Monday, November 2, 2009

The Playlist for Your Pittsburgh Penguins


SONG / ARTIST:

  • [missed this song]
  • Holy Diver - Dio
  • Battery -- Metallica
  • Discipline -- Nine Inch Nails
  • 3's & 7's -- Queens of the Stone Age
  • Baba O'Riley (aka Teenage Wasteland) - The Who
    THANKS to HftL reader, Amanda, for the correction - I NEVER knew that!!
  • Story of My Life -- Social Distortion
  • Take Me Out -- Franz Ferdinand

What I'm hoping to do eventually is find a widget that I can just load the songs of each player on my blog, so check back soon (I remember seeing / using one before, it's just a matter of finding it again!)!!

I compiled these lists by listening to the "Penguins Playlists" on Penguins HD2 radio station.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i support NIN!

Stephanie said...

ME TOO!! : P

allpanda_1387 said...

just so you know teenage wasteland is not the name of the song, its actually baba o'riley. i have no clue why but that is what it is. and an amazing song as well. :)

Megs said...

Love the playlists!
Don't know if you've seen this yet, but the Pens radio website has posted some of the playlists in full here: http://penguins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=58431.
Any idea if they've aired a Crosby/Malkin/Fleury playlist yet?

Erin said...

mixpod.com will make a playlist for you, good luck :)