Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PENGUINS PLAYLISTS -- Bill Guerin (Even MORE Springsteen!)

[apparently he only likes Bruce Springsteen!]!!

SONG / ARTIST:

  • Born to Run -- Bruce Springsteen
  • Glory Days -- Bruce Springsteen
  • Blinded by the Light -- Bruce Springsteen
  • Cadillac Ranch -- Bruce Springsteen
  • I'm Goin' Down -- Bruce Springsteen
  • Trapped -- Bruce Springsteen
  • The Rising -- Bruce Springsteen
  • Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) -- Bruce Springsteen
  • Prove It All Night -- Bruce Springsteen

What I'm hoping to do eventually is find a widget that I can just load the songs of each player on my blog, so check back soon (I remember seeing / using one before, it's just a matter of finding it again!)!!

I compiled these lists by listening to the "Penguins Playlists" on Penguins HD2 radio station.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

huge bill guerin fan. rather sad at this lack of variety :)

Megan said...

Gee, I wonder if he likes Springsteen?