Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PENGUINS PLAYLIST -- Mike Rupp

(these playlists also appear as a widget on the right hand side of this blog)!!

[he's a country kind of a guy!]
SONG / ARTIST:
  • Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go) -- Dierks Bentley (THANKS, "Nofaves!")
  • I Love Your Love the Most -- Eric Church
  • Sideways -- Dierks Bentley
  • Big Green Tractor -- Jason Aldean
  • What Was I Thinkin' -- Dierks Bentley
  • Check Yes or No -- George Strait
  • Welcome to the Future -- Brad Paisley
  • Boondocks -- Little Big Town
  • Hot Mama -- Trace Adkins
  • Honky Tonk Badonkadonk -- Trace Adkins
  • Lot of Leaving Left To Do -- Dierks Bentley

What I'm hoping to do eventually is find a widget that I can just load the songs of each player on my blog, so check back soon (I remember seeing / using one before, it's just a matter of finding it again!)!!

I compiled these lists by listening to the "Penguins Playlists" on Penguins HD2 radio station.

5 comments:

Rebel Heart said...

I knew there was a reason I liked him*
Country girl here, so this one is my favorite playlist so far!

Char said...

mike rupp, we just became best friends. I hope he reads this blog and is now aware of this fact :-)

Nofaves said...

I was listening yesterday and the first song was "Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)" by Dierks Bentley.

I'm not a huge country fan, but Rupp's list was definitely better than a block of Pearl Jam!

Stephanie said...

COOL that @Rebelheart87 and @Char share that in common with Rupp!!

@Nofaves -- I'm not a fan of country too much either, but I have to agree (even though I enjoy Pearl Jam - not that much!)!! ; )

Stephanie said...

PS -- THANKS @Nofaves for giving me the first song I missed (I didn't even realize that I did); that's a pretty LONG playlist!!!