- born in Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
- shoots left
- drafted in 1991 by the Canucks (2nd round, 29th choice overall)
- OHL Second All-Star Team (1992)
- traded to Montreal on November 13, 1996
- claimed on waivers by Tampa Bay on January 22, 1998
- loaned to Providence(AHL) by Tampa Bay on October 1, 1999
- missed majority of 2002-2003 season recovering from elbow injury suffered in game against Vancouver on November 29, 2002
- won Stanley Cup Championship in 1994 with the TB Lightning
- signed as a free agent by Chicago on July 22, 2004
- traded to Montreal on June 16, 2007
- signed as a free agent by Florida on October 26, 2007
Cullenmore is your typical, large defenseman at 6' 5" and 235 pounds (that's pretty SOLID!)!! And nothing is sexier than a D-man especially when he's a big guy!!
Extra hot is the fact that he's a guy that doesn't run from committment -- he has a wife (not too sure about any kids). To top it off, he's not afraid to drop the gloves when he feels it's necessary, ladies!! CHECK IT OUT (he's pretty much defending himself here -- didn't like being slammed into the boards / ice too much!)!! NOTE: it's the only fight he was involved in this season, but it still tells me that when he sees it necessary, he's not going to stray from it!!