Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ESPN's Third Annual "Body Issue"

I touched on this last week when I used it to write a "sorry it's been so long" post, but I just want to give you a few more [important] details!

ESPN The Magazine is set to release it's third annual "Body Issue."  It'll hit the stands this coming Friday, October 7th, so mark your calendars ladies!!

In addition to Ryan Kesler (note the correct spelling!), the LA Kings will be featured in an interview where ESPN "turns the tables" and the writer will be naked while interviewing the players (I haven't seen anything on which Kings took part, but we don't have to wait much longer to find out!). And, as mentioned in the last post, US Women's Olympic hockey player Julie Chu will also be featured in the magazine.

So those of you who are planning to purchase a copy (or will receive a copy in the mail) and are willing to share a half-clad Mr. Kesler with the rest us, please email me and I will gladly post for everyone else to see while giving credit, of course -- we would all appreciate it tremendously!!

No comments: