Friday, October 14, 2011

Hockey Announcements (Baby and Engagement)

We have both a hockey birth and engagement rolled into one ... WELL, it's not for ONE player, but I'm grouping the "announcements" into one post ... anyway, MOVING ON --

THANKS to loyal follower, Debbie, for bringing it to my attention that this article mentions Brooks Orpik's  fiancĂ©e ... so we now know that our elite defenseman is engaged (to Erin Lilly) - not sure when it happened or the date of the wedding, but be sure I'll have details / news if I come across them!!


CONGRATULATIONS TO BROOKS AND ERIN!!!
 

Also (THANKS to another loyal follower, Laura!), Hal Gil and his wife welcomed their third child into the world on Wednesday; a baby boy that I believe is named Talon (haven't confirmed that).

CONGRATULATIONS TO HAL AND THE GILL FAMILY!!

No comments: