Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In Light of Crosby Being Placed on IR ...

NO PICS OF THE WEEK ... I'M IN MOURNING!!! :* (

But in his honor ...

Bells will be ringing the glad, glad news
Oh what a Christmas to have the blues
My baby's gone (my baby's gone) I have no friends
To wish me greetings once again


Choirs will be singing Silent Night
Those Christmas carols by candlelight
Please come home for Christmas (please come home)
Please come home for Christmas (please come home)
If not for Christmas by New Year's night


Friends and relations send salutations
Just as sure as the stars shine above (yes they do)
This is Christmas, Christmas my dear
The time of year to be with the one that you love


Then won't you tell me, you'll never more roam
Christmas and New Year (Christmas and New Year's)
Will find you at home
There'll be no more sorrow, no grief or pain
Cause I'll be happy (happy) that it's Christmas once again

(on a lighter note) ...
to the Special Olympics

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ladies!!
*****************
I'm hoping / wishing for something under my tree that alot of us probably are
but none of us may be able to have this year
(or with any consistency for any Christmas to follow)
EVEN THOUGH - I HOPE I'M WRONG!!
: (

GET WELL, SID ...
we miss you
(but your health should always come first ...
it's just not the same without you!!)

how eerily Sid's career echos that of his mentor ...

1 comment:

mtfree said...

I think that Sid is more like Mario in so many ways, and on so many levels than Jagr ever was or will ever be. Just my humble opinion.