Monday, January 26, 2009

A Small Change-Up, Ladies (Eastern Conference Eye Candy)

Now I know that the Penguins are my team and that I haven't yet gone through all of them for "Eye Candy" or "Unsung Hottie;" however, I've been learning that there are alot of fish out there in the hockey world and I should be broadening my horizons as far as hockey hotties are concerned. Don't get me wrong, the Pens are definitely still (and will always be) my guys, but if I just focus on them, I'll be ignoring alot of hotties deserving of some HftL love!!

So with that being said and keeping in mind that Kena is responsible for the Western Conference, I am changing my usual Monday posts from "Eye Candy of the Week" and "Unsung Hottie" to "Eastern Conference Eye Candy" so I can give myself a bigger ice rink to skate on.

The first player I'm focusing on for this post is NY Rangers back-up goalie, Stephen Valiquette (THANKS, Lexie)!!

Be sure to let me know what you think and leave some comments or feel free to e-mail me!!

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

[Hangs head]

I'm a terrible influence on you Stephanie. Taking you away from your boys, and making you look at other teams.

[hysterical laughter]

Kylie @ Faux Hawks and Follies said...

I really like this idea. As Pens fans, we know that our boys are ridiculously handsome and are crazy talented. We know just how lucky we are. I myself am always up for expanding my hockey knowledge, so the more diverse your posts, the better. That's my opinion anyway....