He has a hat trick (earned 12/03/03 while he was still with MTL, against the NSH Preds).
Some recent high points of his career are:
- 3rd All-Star game appearance (he scored twice for the West in this game)
- Finished 3rd in the hardest shot competition (102.3 mph)
- 3rd on Oilers in total points (interestingly he's a -6, too. What's up with that?)
- 3rd on Oilers in scoring & is 2nd in goals, 1st in PPG (7) & 5th in assists (remember, he's a D-man. I find this statistic particularly impressive, myself)
- 8th in scoring among NHL defensemen & is 3rd in goals & tied for 2nd in PPG
REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF: The oddest description of Souray comes to mind when I see him. Tall, dark, Hershey bar on skates [do feel free to laugh, I already did]. Keeping all that in mind, he really is delicious. 6'4” 233 lbs. Chocolate (not quite black) hair & eyes.
Check out the TATTOOS!!! [swoon]
I personally find the pronunciation of his last name to be VERY sexy (SUHR-ay).