Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Crosby and Neal Pictures of the Week

I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you that it's been a difficult task trying to find "new" and current pictures of my boys with it being the off-season.

There have been pictures floating around of Sid that are a week or so old, so they'll have to do for now especially since I wasn't posting then (they're still "new!").  And for Nealy ... well, I just decided that I've searched and each time, I see the same old pictures and anything that's "new" to me is good enough to post for a 'picture of the week.'

Sound good?  I hope so!!

These Sid pics are from this year's MLF Celebrity Invitational held at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort from June 29th - July 1st.  Pictures are courtesy of Jim Loomis Photography (visit the site for tons more!).  And I really have no words ... my eyes have ventured every inch of these pictures (that SMILE, those legs, those thighs, that chest and arms ... and GOD HELP ME, that ASS!) and I still have NO WORDS (how can one man be so perfect / sexy?!) ... I mean he's simply standing there with a golf club (it's NOT FAIR that one man can make that look so appealing!)!!  And he EARNED every bit of that "best legs" in Canada business!!

Well, don't take my [no] word[s] for it, look for yourself, but don't blame me when the images are burnt into your brain for the remainder of the day!!



 

And my poor Nealy ... after all these Sid pics, I can only find one "new" one of him!  However, it's a good one (it's closer and NOT one of the ones that you see over and over again!)!!

I MISS MY BOYS!!!

No comments: