Sunday, January 29, 2012

Let's Help a Fellow [Female] Hockey Fan (Win Tickets to a Game!)!!

Madeleine and her father, Vince
Madeleine is a follower of the blog.  She's currently in a contest at Shoeless Joe's Sports Grill (Facebook page) for "Hockey Fan of the Month (January 2012)" to win tickets to take her father to a Maple Leafs game.  She writes:
I've been a hockey fan all of my life, and I owe that to my father. I want to thank him by taking him to a game, so I entered a contest on Facebook, where the most "liked" photo wins tickets! I'm currently in 2nd place, but I need 300 or so more votes by Tuesday to win. Can you please help me out by posting this link?
So if you ladies would be kind enough to CLICK HERE for the link to her picture on Facebook and then click on "Like," Madeleine and I would appreciate it.  Voting ends on Tuesday, January 31 (at 7:00).

Let's join together to help Madeleine!!! :)

1 comment:

Madeleine said...

Just wanted to say THANK YOU all for the support!! I finished in second place, which is amazing, and that means I won a barbeque! Thank you so much for the post Stephanie.