Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crosby Pictures of the Week

And WHAT ELSE would this week's Crosby pictures be of??? Come on, ladies, you should know me well enough by now!

One thing I just adore (even though it's probably not the smartest thing for him to do - he DOES know better, but COME ON) is when Sid gets into a scuffle and shows the guy he's had enough of his shit (you know, he takes so much and after that, he's HAD IT, so watch out!)!!

These are the pictures of his fight with Marek Zidlicky this past Saturday against the Minnesota Wild that I unfortunately missed (but have the video to see for myself which I also included since it got overlooked these past few days!)!!

Did I mention I wouldn't mind being that ref who is leading him away from Zidlicky?? I didn't? Well then ... : P

ENJOY!!! ; )



6 comments:

Val said...

I would expect nothing less than these photos/this video being this week's pics of the week...have I told you lately that I love you? And, who doesn't love a man that stands up for himself?

Allie said...

Wow there is nothing hotter than a guy standing up for himself when he has had enough. I watched the game and even before the fight, you could totally tell he was pissed off. He is very cute when he is angry!

Rebel Heart said...

I was sitting like 6 rows up from the glass when this happened and I shot out of my seat so fast that I almost tumbled onto the person in front of me!
And then, when I watched the DVR of the game when I got home I saw myself on tv! Sadly, they didn't pan the camera on me when I had my sign up! It would've been the BEST THING EVER!

Oh well, still awesome* And I love your choice of pics* Of course!

Ashlen said...

daaaaaaaamn sid ;)
hahhaha i love fights!

Kirsi said...

i'm afraid he is going to break his thumb or something because of the poor positioning of it when he throws his punches!

Staal1187Crosby said...

I'm always worried the players are going to get hurt, but have to admit this fight did have my pulse racing! Stephanie - I actually thought of you and this site when I was watching this. ;-)

BTW - think I'm liking the shorter haircut. But then again, any style on Sidney looks good.