Friday, November 27, 2009

FUNNY Stuff!!

Even Sid thinks so!!

This video is from Crosby's press conference prior to his carrying the Olympic torch in Halifax. The guy "addressing" him is Shaun Majumder from "This Hour Has 22 Minutes," a weekly Canadian comedy that features satirical sketches of the weekly news and Canadian political events -- Canada's equivalent of SNL!

Majumder builds on different mathematical equations occurring in Sid's "journey" that eventually leads to Canada winning the gold in Vancouver 2010. It is pretty comical (and he has Sid's attention - you can tell he knows "what's coming").


10 comments:

Maureen said...

OHHH EMMMM GEEEEE that totally made my life!!!! I was laughing so hard that I ALMOST fell off my chair. Thank you SO much for posting that. It made being at work today much less painful!

Ashlen said...

THE GREATEST THING TO EVER COME OUT OF ONES MOUTH .
Ever.
Ever.
No question about it.

JustAWriter said...

that was great!!!

Jane said...

Super cute. I'm going to agree with the math on that one. ; )

EHisCDN said...

LOL yea I think I mentioned this here a couple days ago. I love his conclusion (which better come true!). I watch this show every week (after Rick Mercer Report) and it was even better than usual because Sid was on it.

Rebel Heart said...

That was AH-MAZING!!!!

I loved it!

Oh geez, I giggled almost the whole time and I had to watch it again because my fit of giggles covered up some of the math! LOL

Val said...

Saw this already, but I just have to say that I love how Sid was tracking him with the math stuff...it was so awesome, and I am glad Sid showed his sense of humor!

Staal1187Crosby said...

This was great! Hope his gold predictions come true! Can anyone make out what Sidney mumbles at about 1:44?

EHisCDN said...

@Staal1187Crosby

I think he says "He's going, I love this"

EHisCDN said...

sry he says "he keeps going, I love it" :)