Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and hope that you enjoy your day with family and friends and take the time to reflect on everything in your life you're truly grateful for!

I also want to take this time to let all of you know just how much I appreciate you as readers and fellow fans - without you guys, keeping this blog wouldn't be half as much fun - you guys are the BEST!! For that, I am extremely thankful!

Here's last year's Thanksgiving Day wishes from the Pens!!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

5 comments:

Val said...

I left my "I am thankful" comment over at TSCSF site...I meant to leave it here...

Maureen said...

I'm thankful for HFTL. I don't know how I survive without this site. I'm thankful to live in the City of Champions. I'm thankful that I have such great hockey and football teams to watch, and such gorgeous specimens of hockey talent to drool over.

I'm thankful for lots of stuff, but the turkey is done! ;-)

Staal1187Crosby said...

I'm also thankful for HFTL. There's always something here new for me to discover (like this video of last year's Thanksgiving wishes from our favourite guys - though I did miss Staalsy). :-)

Ashlen said...

Awesome (:
I know I didn't read until a day late, but SO worth it.

I'm thankful for my friends, hockey, Sidney Crosby & the Pens, and you for always making my day just that much better.

Megan said...

Whoah Goligoski is hot... Oh yeah I'm thankful for HFTL too. Even though it's Black Friday now.