Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another Hockey Player Tries His Hand at Blogging

Blogging is becoming quite popular these days and the NHL is catching on quickly. It's most recent victim -- Joffrey Lupul - NO KIDDING!! His quirky blog title is "In the Loops!"

This blog will be done whenever I have free time. I encourage fans to send me your thoughts or questions and I will write on those topics. Topics do not have to be hockey-related by any means. I'm a huge music fan, love football and generally am very outgoing, so there's a wide range of topics to go along with hockey. (That kinda sounded like a personal ad for eharmony.com or something.) Oh well, I'm still getting the hang of this....

- Loops

3 comments:

Cat said...

I don't know how much time players have to blog during the season, but I fully encourage it. Now, how do we get the Pens on board? Max has come closest, but he needs to start an actual blog for us fans. LOL

Rebel Heart said...

Eeep! I'm excited* lol

Anonymous said...

Lupes used to have a blog with the Flyers too I believe. Either that, or he'd add updates to Flyers on the Fly.

(Yes, I am that Conflicted Fan - I love both the Flyers and the Pens!! Oh my I need help!!)