Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update on What Other Pens Dressed Up As for the Party

Here's even more info on the Penguins' Halloween costume party thanks to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review:

Jay McKee actually won the award for the best costume at the party dressing up as The Joker. Here's what he had to say (get a load of his prize!):

"The party was a good time," defenseman Jay McKee said. "I guess some of it carried over to practice."

"We play the credit card game," he said, "when everyone's card gets shuffled around when we go out to eat, and the loser has to pay. I get a meal-for-free card."
Other costumes (other than Fedotenko as Letterman which we already knew): Jordan Staal was a yellow, peanut M&M. As for how Fedotenko decided to dress as Letterman:
"My wife's idea," Fedotenko said. "I think it went over pretty well."
Here's Skoula's take on the Penguins as a team:
"I really like these guys," defenseman Martin Skoula said. "They know when to be serious, but they know how to have fun, too."

4 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

A yellow peanut M&M...

2 of my favorite things all rolled into one.

Char said...

Me and Kena's yellow peanut m&m.. awwww....

if we have babies will they just be those mini m&ms that used to be out?

~*Kiley said...

I still love MA and Eric taking their costumes to practice. :) Godard in the Care Bear mask was amazing. And Flower in the Kermit mask...

I'd still jump him. :)

letangsbabe58 said...

im sorry this is a little late but
i have a very funny picure of max and kris letang togather with malkins girlfriends