Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crosby Picture of the Week

In addition to this week being "Fire Prevention Week," October is Breast Cancer Awareness month (I can't promote one and not the other - I am fair if nothing else -
: P).

And "Hockey Fights Cancer" ads are starting to pop up, so this week's featured pic is one of Sid's ads of him in that pink & purple tie he made infamous last year. GOD, HE GET'S BETTER LOOKING EVERY YEAR!!!!!!

And, YES, I did some photoshopping to get Ovechkin's caveman mug out of the picture -- why ruin such a perfect photo of Sid??!!!!!

[I'd also like to bring to your attention the hand gripping the hockey stick.] ; )

HAPPY "Breast Cancer Awareness" MONTH, ladies (be sure to get your 'puppies' checked regularly; and do a regular self-exam frequently as well!)!!! I WILL NOT go to where my mind is taking me with that one - sorry!!

8 comments:

mtfree said...

Does Sid offer breast exams?

Sunshine36616 said...

Hockey players doing breast exams, now THAT is a "Hockey Fights Cancer" promo that is bound to get some attention!

Jay said...

I agree with the other two commenters.

I can't say anything else than that.

Stephanie said...

@mtfree - you thinking along the same lines I was / am

@Sunshine36616 - that would be the PERFECT promo!!!! But I have a feeling they would have to extend it through the entire season with how popular it would be!!!

Char said...

oh god. if the penguins (esp. sid/jordan/tanger) did breast exams....

wait. no. I have two exams in about two hours. cant let my mind wand-

too late.

mtfree said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking about the services the guys could provide.

Val said...

He is beautiful!

Cat said...

Wow, what a picture! Thanks for the photoshopping! Ovie would have totally ruined the picture. Sidney really does get better looking each year. I think it's time someone came up with a new nickname for him as "kid" is the last thing he is any more. He is so very masculine and clearly a MAN. Mmm....most delicious.