Monday, October 19, 2009

PenPic of the Week

Unfortunately, I was a little unmotivated this past weekend so I didn't get a Eastern Conference Eye Candy written for today; however, I did FORCE myself to look through pictures for a Penguins picture. ; P

This week's picture isn't focusing on a current player but of a former one who is the current team owner - Mario Lemieux. Yesterday, Lemieux attended the Steelers game against the Cleveland Browns. This was taken on the sidelines when Jerome Bettis talks to Lemieux prior to the game (you can also see Penguins President, David Morehouse, in the background). I think it's a great picture!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

cool pic! :)

but when do we get another Pens Playlist? I can't listen in so I don't know what the schedule is...

Stephanie said...

The playlists have been "repeats" most of last week (and there's nothing "LIVE" or "new" during the weekends) because they were on the road and the guys couldn't get information with them not being there. And now that I'm not able to listen to it at work, I may be late posting them -- BUT THEY'LL BE THERE WHEN I HAVE THEM!!!

THANKS for your interest!! ; )

Val said...

ah, I love that picture - two legends in the same shot! Thanks for posting it; it makes up for the EC eye candy slacking :)

Ashlen said...

Awesome picture,lovin' the jacket (:

Unknown said...

ahh, thank you! I can't wait :)

and thanks for all the hard work, I love this site