Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hold On to Your Panties, Ladies!!

OK -- I got a peak of the new ESPN Magazine - The Body Issue and if this is any indication then the magazine has GOT to be a hit!!!

Unfortunately, the picture is of Zdeno Chara (because he's not much to look at face-wise - there's something odd about his look; scary), but FORTUNATELY he has an absolutely GORGEOUS body!!!

Let's all just appreciate this for what it is -- art (and a beautiful male body!)!! AND, if you absolutely can't seem to do that, then here's two other versions just for you!!!


















Supposedly Bill Guerin is also featured in this magazine, but I haven't been able to actually CONFIRM this, but for some reason, I'm not sure he is. If he IS, just LOOK what we have to look forward to OR [do I have to do another PS?] ...

9 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

LMAO, I do prefer your versions.

DEFINITE 2 bagger. But the rest, well, as you can see, I'm still quite speechless.

Val said...

I'm with Life_As_A_Redhead re: your versions being preferable over ESPN mag's, lol!

A beautiful body, can't wait to see the rest of those hockey players in the issue!

Zigh said...

Could someone please tell me how we didn't get Sidney in this!?!?

(Kane/Toews at the very least...)

I guess I shouldn't complain, as long as Ovie doesn't get involved

Sunshine36616 said...

That's a talented photographer that can make Zdeno sexy. Of course it's the body doing the talking for sure.

Jay said...

smileyface photoshop, FTW!

Lissieswt87 said...

i cant get enough on how hot this is. his face not so much but DAMN look at his body.

Cat said...

I'm a big Bruins fan and also a Chara fan (I mean it's so entertaining when someone tries to knock him down and they bounce off him like he's a wall), but even I could NEVER have told you what an incredible body he has. And I didn't need much of a "modification" to the picture since my eyes didn't stray much from the rest of him.
That is one seriously hot body!
I hope Guerin IS in the magazine too. I'm suddenly dying of curiosity.
But honestly, no young hotties? What were they thinking???

Lizzybeth8771 said...

i'm searching the mag for Billy G! but i haven't had luck finding him.. A page with Ethan Moreau, Sheldon Souray and Andrew Cogliano of the Edmonton Oilers isn't bad tho... haha

letangsbabe58 said...

why dont you just
put sidney crosbys face on
that body then we all can
be happy