Thursday, December 18, 2008

BAD BOY of Winter: Mike Komisarik (Montreal Canadians)


The million watt smile hides the fact that he's one of the leaders in blocked shots and hits. He's one of if not THE main reason Carey Price looks so good (never hurts to have one of the best D-men in the league, in front of you). His smile also hides the fact that, in true NY style, he's a party boy who has dated the likes of Alecia Cuthbert [Read about it Here (good pics)], and Lindsay Rosen.


PLEASE tell me what female would not want to be in official #92's spot at about 0:22 in this video?????


If you do a little digging, (which I admit I did). You'll find that a surprising (or not) number of Komisarek fights, er. end with him, ah on "top."

As proof I offer this one... Komisarik kicks the stuffings out of Dubinsky...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lancwi6jKUU


and this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfTAwpdl2s


That was the last one, I promise...

4 comments:

Meli said...

I'm gonna have to agree with the hottness factor, but Mike is totally not a bad boy! I had the pleasure of watching him at U-M for the 3 seasons he was there and he was a silent leader who had big hits on defense and was about 3 inches taller than everyone on skates, but never fought! He was also the hottest guy on the team! I was sad when he decided to leave before his senior year! We lost him and Mike Cammilari the same season to the NHL!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I've never thought of him as BAD, either. That's not why he makes the cut.

I've always thought of him more along the lines of "ornery". Which is what I was trying to convey in the post.

Thanks for the comment. I'm really jealous you got to see him play in person.

Meli said...

Him and Charlie Henderson are the sexiest guys to EVER play for the wolverines!!

http://www.mgoblue.com/ice-hockey/article.aspx?id=47212

bottom of the page. 2nd from right in the front row is Charlie. He looks kind of goofy with his hair flat back like that. I can't find any other pictures of him!!

Meli said...

http://www.mgoblue.com/ice-hockey/playerbio.aspx?id=118462

There's a better picture!!