Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Penguins Visit Childrens Hospital in Oakland

Yesterday, the Penguins made a trip to the Childrens Hospital in Oakland to play Santa to a few children hospitalized there. This is the most adorable thing I've seen (even more adorable than "Project Bundle Up")!! There are just too many priceless moments in this video to name (so you're just going to have to complete the miserable task of watching it for yourself)!!

But our boys are the best on and off the ice!!

And thanks to Lauren for the "heads-up!"

7 comments:

Elodie said...

Thanks for this! I feel like I owe you guys money for making me so happy today!

sabreschic87 said...

That was the nicest/cutest thing ever. They are such good guys...Thanks for posting this..another way for me to avoid studying for my finals :)

Stephanie said...

@Elodie -- no money necessary (it's our pleasure, believe me; although the "research" can sometimes be "torture!")!!

@sabreschic87 -- our boys are the BEST - I compare them to the Steelers in the fact that the players fit with the team and it has a standard / quality of person as well as the type of player -- both are FIRST RATE!!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

[hysterical laughter]

Yea, "tortureous research" indeed.

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

and these guys are so awsome.

It's like a special present, makes you feel good that your support of the team, has positive impact elsewhere too.

gilld22 said...

The video actually made we want to cry. The boys were all so good with the kids and looked adorable in their santa hats. Moments like that make me proud to say that I am a Penguins fan.

Anonymous said...

And there's Max, checking every toy before handing it out just to make sure it works properly.

They really are a special bunch of guys.

teri