Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Crosby Picture of the Week


This is just CLASSIC (and literally illustrates the meaning of the phrase, "I got your back!")!!

This picture captures only one of the times Sidney decided to play "backup" to Dany Sabourin last Saturday against the Ottawa Senators as I noticed it a few more times throughout the game!!

You gotta give Sid credit -- he's all over the place (I'm just wondering how much Sabourin liked it or whether he gave it any thought at all - it could quite easily give the impression that Sid doesn't trust his net-minder)!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

haha I love his facial expression in this picture!

gilld22 said...

I love that picture!!!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

It really highlights just how good a hockey player he is. Willing to go above and beyond (consider those possiblites for a second [naughty grin]).