Monday, December 8, 2008

Unsung Hottie - Rob Scuderi

I've been finding Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Rob Scuderi somewhat attractive these days (I haven't really figured out as to why all of a sudden), but I'm just going with it and making him this week's Unsung Hottie!!

He is known as "Scuds" to his teammates and shared the alternate captaincy for the month of November with fellow defensemen and partner Hal Gill.

Scuderi is an American-born player from Syosset, NY and played hockey for Boston College where he was also teammates with Brooks Orpik. He's a big NY Jets fan and just had an article posted about it in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette written by Dave Molinari.

Again, Scuderi is another Penguins player who you can't find much personal information about (just as with last Unsung Hottie, Mark Eaton). He's currently married and has two children.

2 comments:

gilld22 said...

I am afraid to say that I dont see the sttraction this week... keep up the good work tho!!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I was thinking he looks a little like Brenden Morrow, when he's (Scuderi)on the ice.

I have no idea where these thoughts come from.

He's like "boy-next-door" hot.