Thursday, October 30, 2008


Believe it or not, I've come up with another blog feature to support my Crosby addiction!

I'm going to start counting all the things I LOVE about Sidney Crosby -- that should take us to the time I die, so we're in good shape!!

Please keep in mind that there is no particular order, just whatever way they come to mind OR whatever suits an article I read or picture I see!

Today, I'm starting with what originally made me think of this feature:



Crosby is a humble leader -He understands the delicate balance between dealing with the spotlight without placing himself above the team.

HERE'S the article from MercuryNews.com!

5 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

"that should take us to the time I die, so we're in good shape!!"

[hysterical laughter]

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!!

Sam said...

Yeah we'll be counting what we love about him for a while, but who's complaining? ;]

The thing that I love the most about Sid [aside from the looks, talent, personality, smile, etc.] is that he's goofy. Yeah in interviews he's all boring and stuff but after watching the Sidney Crosby DVD I just so happen to love him even more. I almost spit out my drink when I heard him sing 'Slow Motion'

Just thought that I'd add that in there. I absolutely love your blog, it provides entertaining information. Thank you! =]

Stephanie said...

@ sam - I have heard EVERYONE talk about him doing that but have yet to see / hear it for myself (can you believe I haven't picked up the DVD yet?)!! I know and I call myself a fan (I'm probably the only Sidney fanatic that doesn't own a copy)!!

Sam said...

@ Stephanie - You don't have it?! Seriously? Okay you need to go and get it! Trust me, it will be worth it. I mean come on, you get to see Sid acting like a normal, goofy 21 year old guy! You must get yourself a copy ASAP. =]

mer said...

i believe your sentiments were captured best by Brett Forrest in the October 2005 Vanity Fair article where her claimed that Sid has, and I quote, "the requisite aw-shucks Canadian temperament to help him straddle that tricky divide between winning everyone over and kicking everyone's ass."