Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Finally Decided

It took me a little while, but after some thought, it finally occurred to me that I like Sid's hair better longer - I just thought you'd might like to know.

I just think he looks too "proper" and "clean cut" with his new short hair.

Don't get me wrong - HE'S STILL HOT (I'd take him anyway I could get him), I just prefer (at least a little) longer hair on him.

Anyone else have a preference? I'd love for you to share your thoughts on it if you have any!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, I like him with longer hair, so I'm in your camp...

Lauren said...

I agree...I like him with longer hair too...not toooooo long that it's crazy out of control, but I miss the little curls he used to have

Kiki_isTHEbunny said...

gotta have the hockey hair...its a trademark and he looked damn sexy with it. I can't wait until it grows out a little. YUMMY!!!!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I agree with you Stephanie.

Anonymous said...

i love him anyways, but i do like it longer, cant you just imagine running your hands through it haha and i myself like tangling the fingers in the hair during some hot steamy make out sesh! so yeah longer = <3