Friday, October 31, 2008

Who's Your Imaginary Self-United Husband?

I don't think I need to tell you who my imaginary self-united husband is (Sid, of course)!!

But what am I talking about? Well, I was reading the BurghBlog the other day and PittGirl had a post asking her to give more information on self-united husbands. Self-united husbands, you ask? From PittGirl's "Lexicon"

Imaginary Self-United Husbands: It’s legal to self-unite in marriage in the great state of PA, so I [PittGirl] went ahead and united myself to David Conrad, Matt Lamanna, Daniel Sepulveda and most recently, Pirate utility man Doug Mientkiewicz. Step off.

This, ladies, is the answer I've be looking so long and hard for -- this ingenious creation is the answer to all my Sid-licious fantasy worries (and hopefully yours too!)! So I now officially proclaim, with the powers vested in me by the BurghBlog's PittGirl, to be self-united with Sidney Patrick Crosby!! I DO ([imaginary] Sid does too)! And, yes ladies, the picture in this post IS Sidney on our imaginary Self-Uniting Day!!

And just to give you a little more information on the subject, here's the answer to the question asked by one of her readers:

The answer to “how many husbands can you have” is this question: “how many
husbands can you handle and keep them from killing each other?” If you can handle 100, have 100. As for me, four is about all I can take.

I'm trying out one for now (because I'd really like to focus my attention on Crosby for right now), but I'm certain I will upgrade later and already have some suitors at my door. With this information, I ask you - my loyal HftL readers,

Who is (are) your imaginary self-united husband(s)?

You can give your answers in the blog "comments."

8 comments:

Elodie said...

other than sid...Real Madrid Goaltender- Iker Casillas, Daniel Agger, Fernando Torres, Cesc Fabergras, Geno Malkin...there that is 6, which gives me a full week including a day off.

Stephanie said...

well now elodie - you're quite ambitious, aren't you?!! LOVE IT!!

It's quite admirable how you have one for each day of the week and then give yourself a day off (a girl would need her beauty sleep after all that testosterone)!!

AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing!

Keep 'em coming, ladies!!

sleza said...

freddie ljungberg (i think he is moving to usa, haven't stop crying since read that), alessandro del piero, fabio cannavaro, andrei arshavin, rick nash, fedorov, bure, satan (that name is awsome),nicky hayden

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I think it's pretty clear, who mine are...

swissmiss said...

I happily self unite myself with my two hockey husbands- Evgeni Malkin and Kris Letang. I think I could never get enough....

Lizzybeth8771 said...

♥ I self unite myself with Kris Letang, Eric Godard, and Max Talbot! ♥ ♥ ♥

Lauren said...

well, other than Sid, of course - Kris Letang, MAF, Staalsy (have you seen his amazing jaw?), I could go on and on...

traumagirl14 said...

I know I'm a bit late to this post (new reader), but I just have to throw in Colby Armstrong!! How can you not love that guy?!?! Definately my choice after Sid.