Monday, October 6, 2008

NEW HftL Feature: Crosby Picture(s) of the Week

Since I can't seem to keep my mind off of Mr. Sidney Crosby, I decided WHY FIGHT IT?! Which is where my new HftL feature comes into play.

Introducing ...

Crosby Picture(s) of the Week!!

I just can't get enough of Sidney (as I'm sure I'm not alone), so why not dedicate a part of my blog to him?! Instead of just continuing to apologize in most of my posts because I can't seem to be attracted to anyone / anything else, I'll just take advantage of it and give myself an "outlet" for it -- and "celebrate" it instead! Enjoy, ladies!! This week there's 2 photos to commemorate season opening games in Stockholm:

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Great pictures! In the one on the right, I think it perfectly captures the frustration and agitation he seemed to be expressing all weekend - I hope the return to Pittsburgh snaps him out of this little funk! :)

Stephanie said...

I know! I honestly didn't feel like it was the beginning of hockey season with their being over in Sweden and all!! He does not look happy, does he?! Maybe he does like all the attention (no one knew who he was over there; I watched the FSN show where Gill was saying stuff like, "here he is folks, Sidney Crosby. Get 'im while he's hot!" It made me laugh!!

Lauren said...

Ohhh I would have loved to see that! I am pretty deprived here in Cleveland - I only get my FSN fix when I go home to Pittsburgh, which isn't often enough!

I'm usually able to catch the actual games on Sopcast, but I would love it if they would start doing pre- and post-game coverage too and other little specials (or maybe there already is a way to see those, I just haven't figured it out yet)

But yeah, he definitely didn't seem happy about something. Hopefully this week will give him some time to rest a little and get back into some sort of routine.

Stephanie said...

That other pictures reminds me of my dogs when we're playing "fetch" with a tennis ball (cute, huh?!)!