Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!! We Have PHOTOS, Ladies!!

OK - BIG THANKS goes out to Cat who recently posted a comment with a link to the Burgh Blog where she discovered that a reader sent PittGirl pictures of the Penguins playing soccer (Shirts vs. Skins)!!

And my question has been answered - YES skins was actually shirtless (HOT DAMN!!)!!!

Ladies, be sure to sit down before trying to view these photos -- I experienced light-headedness (which was due to lack of oxygen going to my brain when I stopped breathing for a few seconds) before I had to remind myself to breath, "in through the nose, out through mouth!!"

And OMG - Sidney is wearing his cap backwards (I think I'm going to faint -- but I'm such a dedicated HftL blogger, I'll wait until after I post these pictures)!!!
















7 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Oxygen is a distant memory for me, now…

and, I'm not sure if it's all the dead braincells, or what...

But even MAF looks GOOD!

sabreschic87 said...

these are AMAZING...and I have to agree MAF looks like he has been lifting...they all look ridiculously good. thanks for those..they made my awful week that much better :)

gilld22 said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Val said...

Hal Gill - shirtless = priceless! Thanks for putting those out there for us...I am now upright once again!

Unknown said...

Whew! What a lovely scene, made my day, for sure!

Kiki_isTHEbunny said...

Oh wow. Heart pounding, breathing heavily...oh my, my, my!!!!

Only thing, Sid needed to be in shorts as well. That is what would have melted my butter :)

staalzielover11 said...

WOWWWW!!!!! my heads a little dizzy from lack of oxygen!! our boys look GOOD! made me day even better one thing els that would make it better pens winning tonight!