Monday, November 10, 2008

TK Tattoo Update

OK -- this is BIG THANKS to staalzielover11, we now have another view of Kennedy's tattoo (get a load of THIS PICTURE)!! Although, I can't quite seem to make it to his arm where the tattoo is anyway!! If I wasn't at work, I would so totally "crop" that little blondie out of the picture; and if it wasn't for Kena attaching it to an e-mail, I actually wouldn't even be posting it right now anyway)

YOWZA [that's all that comes to mind right now]!! Look at him acting like a rock star in that picture!! I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks anything other than Kennedy is a little hottie is absolutely CRAZY (and so superficial)!!

THANKS a million staalzielover11 (wherever do you ladies find these pictures?!)!!

BONUS POINTS for any lady who can tell me what it says or what it is!!

9 comments:

staalzielover11 said...

no problem..i found it on a dumb girlfriend blog that i found this morning and i just had to put it on here but my computer was being really dumb and wouldnt but the link to click on.. only if i could tell what it was of or what it says

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

OK, my 2 cents...

I have a hard time making it over to the tatoo, also. (I'm thinking it's some kind of "eagle", but I can't see it no matter what I do to the picture.)

I don't care for the sunglasses, but that's not my thing anyway.

I couldn't get rid of the blond, without getting rid of to much KENNEDY!!! So she had to stay.

What a DOLL!!!

gilld22 said...

I also cant make out what that tatoo is but TK is certainly looking HOT HOT HOT!!! I wouldnt mind being the blonde on his arm!!!

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

@ gill

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I first saw the picture!!!!

(grin) Like Stephanie and I always say "great minds think alike".

Lauren said...

Aww this picture is so cute!

I'm not crazy about the sunglasses either - they kind of remind me of the 3D glasses they give you at theme park attractions - but the man behind the glasses is adorable, so that's all that really matters! :)

Elodie said...

Humm...I'll give him points for charm...I don't feel the hot though....even with the tattoo points. Oh well- they are like candies- there is a flavor for everyone in each box!

staalzielover11 said...

someone told me it was an eagle... but its hard to say cause it is in a hard position in the pic and i cant zoom in

Geniya said...

Hey - I'm from the Hockey Junkies...First time on here, but I wanted to tell you that I am pretty sure it is a motorcycle with squeeling tires/skid marks. I have a picture from Max Talbot's golf tournament that shows the shape much better...

Let me know how to get that to you...

Stephanie said...

geniya -

THANKS for leaving the comment and I hope you enjoyed your stay enough to come back and tell your friends.

you can send the picture you're talking about to

thesteelcitysportsfan@gmail.com

THANKS!!