Sunday, November 16, 2008

INTRODUCING: Hockey 101 with HftL

Upon inception of this blog, I had an inaugural post that explained what my plans were & what I hoped to accomplish with it. This included a feature to present readers with the rules and regulations of the game of hockey to introduce a few of you to the game as well as to provide a better understanding to those of you who are more knowledgeable of the sport while gaining a better understanding myself.

I'm still unsure as to whether or not Sundays will be the blog's "Hockey 101 with HftL" day, but that's the way it stands for now (since pretty much every other day already has a feature) and today is just an introduction and not necessarily a start to any discussion of rules just yet.

So we'll use this week to allow you to submit any ideas you may have for this feature or requests for any specific rule(s) / regulation(s) you would like me to go over so that you gain a better understanding that will allow you to enjoy the game of hockey even more than you already do!

1 comment:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

This is gonna be SO much fun.