Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2009-2010 Penguins Schedule Highlights

As promised, the NHL released the 2009-2010 season schedules and here are just a few highlights from the Penguins schedule that we can look forward to this coming season (for the entire schedule, VISIT THE PENGUINS WEBPAGE)!!

  • FIRST Game (which is actually the first HOME game @ the Mellon Arena): Friday, October 2, 2009 VS NY Rangers @ 7:30 PM
  • NO HOMECOMING for Scuderi: @ LA Kings, Thursday, November 5, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
  • Stanley Cup Rematch 2009 @ Mellon Arena: Sunday, January 31, 2010 @ 3:00 PM
  • Penguins VS Red Wings @ Joe Louis Arena: Monday, March 22, 2010 @ 7:00 PM
  • Last Game @ Mellon Arena for the season: Thursday, April 8, 2010 VS NY Islanders @ 7:30 PM
  • Last Game of the season: Sunday April 11, 2010 VS NY Islanders @ 5:00 PM

8 comments:

Kiki_isTHEbunny said...

*jkdfksbvksv vbvsvbvb* me throwing a fit that Sidney is NOT coming to Dallas this year. Life is cruel...damn it

Stephanie said...

@Kiki_isTHEbunny - now Kiki, it's only fair since they travelled to Dallas last season (besides, I would like a chance to get to see Mo and Kena plans to be here by there so she'll want to see Morrow!)!!!!!

Sorry! : ( (I do understand your pain though!)!!!!

PK_37 said...

I've been waiting for something NHL related for so long! It's an awkward feeling when you look on the guide and theres nothing listed under 'Hockey'. I guess this has to do for now.

I was hoping for more games against the Pens and Leafs. Though, at least the Pens are coming to Toronto.

I'm sorry Kiki_isTHEbunny that Sid's not coming to Dallas. Maybe you could find away to go to Pittsburgh...?

Is it just me, or is the season starting earlier this year?

Anonymous said...

Are the times eastern or western time zones?

Stephanie said...

@Jen. - eastern

Staal1187Crosby said...

Ok, my iCalendar is up to date on all Penguins & Devils games for 2009-2010. Whew! To do list: go to a Pittsburgh vs. Devils game in both Newark & Pittsburgh.

Kiki_isTHEbunny said...

well my dilemma is to head home to WV for my dad's bday and go to the Pens/Stars game in Pitt in March or forfeit that game and try for the last home game in April. If I need a Mo fix, I will choose a couple games to see here. Maybe Anaheim with Whitter...yum!!! I hsve two trips home and at least three or four games this year for Sid, so it's all good.

Cat said...

Don't forget the games vs the Blackhawks! Ok, I mostly want to see those to see the young hotties on that team. It's just tragic what my life has been reduced to isn't it? ;)