Thursday, July 16, 2009

List of Dates for Day with Lord Stanley

For those of you who may be interested, I've been posting a list of dates that the Stanley Cup will be with a particular player / coach / etc. on my TSCSF blog. Here is the most updated list that I included in a post regarding Disco Dan's day with the Cup (on August 11th):

UPDATED LIST OF DATES & PLAYERS (more to come as I learn of them):
July 21st - Jordan Staal (Thunder Bay)
July 23rd - Mike Yeo (North Bay)
July 31st - Max Talbot
August 5th - Kris Letang
August 6th - Marc-Andre Fleury
August 11th - Dan Bylsma (Grand Haven)
August 17-18- Geno (Magnitogorsk, RUSSIA)
August 19 - Sidney (LAST player to have the Cup)

9 comments:

PK_37 said...

Thanks for the update! I've been wondering when Sid was getting the Cup.

Val said...

I second that thanks...

Ellen said...

Me too!!!
Now i can ask for the day off from work!!
Thanks for posting it!

Staal1187Crosby said...

Damn! My timing for taking my holiday is off by one week. I'll be in Nova Scotia the week before Sid gets the cup. Ah, well. The main thing is he's getting it!!

Cat said...

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to see some photos and read about what the boys do on their day with the Cup!

Kiki_isTHEbunny said...

the only thing I want to know, read, and hear are the words 'NHL Network' and 'filming the guys with it'

Ellen said...

have you heard anything about Sidney bring the Cup to Halifax/Cole Harbour on Aug 7 instead???

Megan said...

is kris letang taking it to montreal or keeping it in da burgh?

anyone find out anything about lord stanley coming to saint margaret's hospital the week before TK's birthday (that would be the 8th)?

i was there and i touched it, but i wondered if it was someone's day with it? they weren't there. we thought it was max cuz they said a doctor requested it....

Stephanie said...

@55.44.17.11.2.4.7.14.48Pensfan71.58.24.25.26.29.87 -- I believe Tanger is taking it to Montreal and I'm thinking that it was Danny Kroll's day with the Cup when it was at St. Margaret because his "official" day was July 9th and no one else had it in Pittsburgh around that day (see the most current list on my other blog, TSCSF).