Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me


In light of the fact that this weekend I turn 1 year older (betcha thought you were going to get my age out of me, sorry no such luck), Stephanie has graciously offered to fill the space that's usually taken up by a hot NHL player from the Western Conference with a couple little splashes of eye candy just for me. (of which, as I write this, I have no idea for certain who it is which is part of the fun).

So I'm sorry for the interuption, but please drool along with me.

We'll be back to drooling on the Western Confrence Hotties, next week as soon as I recover from the "Sour Cream Cake Overload."

Kena's birthday is Friday, July 24th, so I'd like to take this time to wish her a happy birthday and let her know how much I appreciate how much she's done to help me make this blog such a success and, of course, for being such a WONDERFUL FRIEND!!

4 comments:

Cat said...

Happy Birthday Kena! Here's to wishing for another year of pics with hotties! ;)

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Thanks Cat, and thanks Stephanie.

Oh, and SPOT ON with that bottom pic!!!!!!

I promise to get back on the ball. Besides, there's a couple gems, that changed conferences so far. So I'll be back.

Staal1187Crosby said...

Have a wonderful birthday, Kena! I'm with Cat in wishing you many more fantastic pictures (especially of Staalsy!). The one of him with the Cup is nice - can't wait to see more.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday!

Nice pictures :)