Friday, July 17, 2009

HftL Stanley Cup Tour Widget!!

So all of us can better keep track of where the Cup is and with who, I added a little widget to the left. For past dates, you can click on it and it will take you to that specific post at TSCSF (for the future dates, it just takes you back to TSCSF home, but will take you to the specific post once I've posted it -- SO KEEP CHECKING BACK for updates!)!!!

I'M WORKING ON NEW DATES I'VE JUST FOUND (to see them sooner, visit TSCSF - that list is already up-to-date!!)!!! LOTS OF NEW DATES (and new posts today)!!!!!!

This list appears to be THE MOST complete and accurate on the internet -- updated more frequently than the HHOF Journal!!! It's definitely up-to-the-minute info!!! I post the information as soon as I come across it and check for the information several times daily!!

SO ENJOY!!!

No comments: