Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2009 - 2010 Schedules Out LATER TODAY!!!!!

Hockey season is almost here!!!!!!! Seriously, I am missing me some hockey (and my Pens!)!!!!!

THIS FROM MY TSCSF BLOG:

[UPDATE]
AHA!!! They're on the way --
2009-10 schedule to be released later today (from NHL.com)!!!

NHL fans should get their calendars ready, because they'll have some important dates to start marking down.
At approximately 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, the League will unveil the entire 2009-10 regular-season schedule.
The announcement coincides with the major event planned for 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Boston's Fenway Park. That event can be watched live on the NHL Network, as well as NHL.com.
According to the "Ice Man" Atlanta Thrashers blog, the NHL schedules (the Thrasher's anyway) have been released and he posted some "highlights" of their schedule which includes 2 dates with the Pittsburgh Penguins. He's reporting that the Penguins will be traveling to Atlanta on Saturday, November 21st as well as closing out the Thrasher's season at the Mellon Arena on Saturday, April 10th.

Saturday Novemeber 21: The Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins bring their act to Thrasherville…we also close the season at home against the Penguins on April 10.
When does the 2009 - 2010 NHL schedules come out and am I making a big deal out of this for nothing??? I'm assuming it's soon or otherwise all these game dates wouldn't be floating around the internet.

2 comments:

Cat said...

No, you are not making too big of a deal out of this! I have been hoping and hoping that they would release it soon. It makes the new season seem somehow closer. And the closer the better! I've been watching re-runs of the playoffs just to keep myself sane, but it's just not the same as live games. Can't wait to get tickets to the new season!!!!

Stephanie said...

@Cat - I'm glad I'm not the only one (but kinda figured I wasn't) - I think alot of hockey fans are alike! I don't believe the season is starting sooner and it may seem that way because they were over in Sweden for the first games. I'm anxious to get tickets too!

THANKS for posting a comment - I appreciate them!!